I know this is probably sounding pathetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neverhere

I don't know if many of you will remember me but i was on here a while back and i was feeling really bad. I eventually managed to get over it by myself but the feelings returned but not to the severity i used to have them. One night i drank throughout the afternoon and i returned home. I knew something was going to happen but i wasn't sure what. I ended up drinking toilet cleaner and after a few minutes i freaked out and rang an ambulance. I can't really say for sure if i did actually intend to die, all i know is i was fed up with life and wanted to cause harm to myself. Since my mam works at the hospital, i knew i had to face here sooner or later. So after i was in the emergency department, this nice nurse lady asked if i wanted to ring my mum. So i did and mum was all scared. Anyway the point is i survived through it and i'm now in therapy, with a social worker and a pyschiatrist. I'm also on Fluoxetine cause i was diagnosed with Social Anxiety and Depression. I had already guessed about the anxiety. I still feel paranoid and stuff. But i just wanted to share this with you all. So people know there is help out there. But i've realised you don't need drastic measures to attain it.
Thanks everyone
Neverhere

Its good to see you again and know that you are doing okay now. Well as okay as we can be. I am sorry to hear you had such a rough time earlier. I hope you stay with us and feel safe talking here. See you around once again. Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00