I know what i have to do :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crowgeorge, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crowgeorge

crowgeorge New Member

dont know where to start really , not something i want or will be talked out of as its for the best for everyone concerned and something ive put of for a long time
    thinking its for the sake of others who i realise would be better off without me now just maybe didnt
    want to feel so alone for the next 2 or 3 weeks while i get everything in order and obviously i have noone else i can
    really confide in about what im doing .
  2. Yvette

Yvette Active Member

what's wrong? I'm sure you matter to others more than you may think
  3. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

I have thought it would be best for everyone to end my life before. But believe me, it's not the case! The people who care about you would much prefer to have you alive, no matter what you believe! What has made you feel like this?
    Please keep talking and stay safe x
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

See what depression does hun it tricks you mind into thinking people would be better off they won't ok i know that for a fact they won't
    Instead of using the energy you have to leave use that energy to reach out for support like you are doing here reach out to your doctor and get some help to get your depression to lessen
    there is help ok you need to ask you doctor for it hugs
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I'm curious as to what has brought you to this stage? What has triggered this? I really hope you can find hope, strength and courage to continue. Keep talking to us here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.