i know what i have to do

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justme107, Jan 6, 2007.

1. justme107

justme107 Active Member

I absolutely want to scream. I just don't know if what I'm thinking is right or normal or OK or whatever. And I have no one to talk to. It's all just inside my head where I think it's OK as long as the me inside is OK. Which makes no sense. I guess it's like you can work at a sucky job you hate, but still be you and be OK with a sucky job. I expressed my anger and J. reacts with an angry disrespectful attempt to put me in my place. So do I need anything else to tell me to never see him again? No. I know it. I don't even really like him. I've just been having fun inside my own brain while he's the warm body next to me. And the sex is not fun. And I am so nice and suportive of him and don't say all the mean tihngs i could because i have chosen not to be that kind of person anymore. This situation really does not take a lot of brain power to figure out. And I can't get at what makes me even waste 10 minutes on this. OK. I'm out. J. is on his own.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

Sorry for my late reply.. i hope it helped to write this post. Have you thought more about J? Did you talk to him at all? I hope that it went ok and that you're doing ok today.

Thinking of you
    Jenny x