I know what I want

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 12, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Random post I know :biggrin:

After spending another day in the hospital on Wednesday I decided last night that I really needed to look at my life and decide what I wanted to do with it.

And now I know!!! :dance:

I have always been interested in working with children, but never had the confidence or motivation to do it. So I sat down and worked out WHAT was stopping me from persuing it. I came up with two things

1) my weight
    2) self confidence

So, it's time to do something about it!

As of today I am on a mission to loose weight (healthily before anyone says anything :tongue: )
    When I'm at a place where I am almost happy with my weight I've got a self confidence course book somewhere ( :blink: ) that I am going to work through .

Then, well, I'm going to look into a job that might actually make me happy. A job that will make Vikki and my Nan proud of me. :)

Suicide isn't an option, I can't do that to her. So it's time to make my life happy instead.

:wiggle:

Also, on a side note...I have FINALLY been reffered to our Community Mental Health Team, so I should be getting some support and help to get better :biggrin:

:dance:

**Thank you Vikki for putting up with me for this long. Love you darling :wub: **

*Thank you also to Emma, Sarah, Grant, Danni, Crystal, Lee, Liam, Magpie and everyone else :hug: **

2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

Thats a brilliant idea, you'll find that some of your self confidence comes with the weight loss. pity you in Northampton, i couldve done w/ a gym buddy :eek:hmy::unsure:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I is in London at the moment but gyms are scarey :laugh:

4. Puddytat

Tell me about it, thats why im too scared to go alone. i find im more motivated to lose weight if i have someone w/ me. cant do it on my own, im too weak, and there is so much temptation :sad:

but besides that, gyms arent all too bad, can be a really nice atmosphere. realxing and you feel healthier just walking in there.

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Awww :hug: I'm just too paranoid about how i look to go :laugh:

6. Puddytat

i know how you feel, can be really daunting to walk in there for the first time and you feel like everyones eyes are on you. but funnily enough i have found that nobody really cares that you are there, they are all to busy w/ their own training to notice. besides, there are very few really great looking ppl, a lot are overweight and just trying their best to get in shape. nobody judges you there.
    im too lazy to work out at home so for me going to a gym is more motivation coz once youre there, you dont have anything else to do except gym... maybe sit in the sauna a bit...:biggrin:

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I've worked with kids before
    The great thing about it is that they dont JUDGE
    they dont care if you have orange hair and are as thin as a rake they treat everyone equal.
    It'd be a great job:)

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

that awesome hun :hug: if you ever need help you know where to find me at :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks all of you :hug: :hug:

10. good luck sweetie#!!! you can do this i know you xcan, you are such a strong girl. good luck again, sarah X

11. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

sam so proud of u loves ya
    hey i can help u with getting into kids
    well done you
    why u in hospital -gives the teacher stare missy

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Oooooooh

I'll tell ya when I'm skinny and confident and you can give me some advice :laugh:

Erm, it's posted in The After Effects forum :blink:

:hiding: from Sarah xxx