I Know Why I Lied

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by innocencexisxlove, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I'm so alone, being truthful did nothing... When I lied, I did get attention.. So I can see the acusations made were pretty much true. I know what I did was wrong. I'm only fifteen here people..

Honestly, I don't know as if being on here will ever be the same for me... I honestly check the site every day, but rarely post because I'm afraid to. I'm sorry everyone.. I don't know.

-Rachel

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Rachel you are welcome to post even if you are just lonely and need someone to talk to. Just say that okay. If your sad upset over something just let us know. You can reach out anytime i am sure people will understand just be you okay don't worry. If you just want to talk im here.

3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi Rachel,

It's been a while. How are you doing? I'm sure that people will understand, and if they don't - who needs 'em? You have a whole community here that cares. You've been here so long and you helped so many people, so you DESERVE a little room when you make a mistake.

I don't know what happened, but I'm here if you need someone to talk to. And I see Violet volunteered as well, and trust me, she really is a good listener.

Stay safe, and let us know how you're doing, ok?

All the best.
    Max.

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Thanks you two.. It was a pretty mean and big lie.. I understand why they're mad.

But I appreciate the responses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.