I know you have to prevent trolls

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by inshock1, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inshock1

inshock1 New Member

But this doesn't make any sense.

When I think about it, I have the best life of anyone I know.
    When I think about it, I have the worst life of anyone I know.
    Therefore, I must be legitimately delirious.
    I'm done with drugs, never did anything hard but I used to get high on something almost every day for the past three weeks. Nothing is better than eating 120mg oxycodone, even though I only did it once and will never again :sad:

At least I felt happy for one time in my life.

no plan to kill myself, but every smiley on the side of this window makes me want to kill myself.

Who cares about a stupid giraffe? I just woke up after two to three days of sleeping in a complete panic.

I think I'm going to drive a nail into my neck and wake up in the hospital so I can at least get some IV morphine and nod off.

My life has been branded with a :sad: for the majority of my intelligent years.

The best type of suicide would be to keep eating more and more roxis until you died.

^^That was probably the dumbest post you've ever seen, but I'm tired of being depressed and suicidal. and i dont really like opiates all that much, but at least I extracted one night of happiness.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Extract more then a night okay get help get therapy get on real meds that can get rid of your depression Call your doctor and make appt and tell him or her your depression is taken away your life. Get on antidepressant okay I just went back on mine and already i am feeling so much better take care of YOU okay please

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Welcome to the wonderful world of mental health problems. They never make sense, that's one of the problems.
    Its not about what you have, or what's going on in your life or anything like that. Its about how you react and how you can't control your 'headspace'.
    It's an illness.
    You do need to seek some help because the way you're going will lead you to two problems instead of one. One, you'll have the mental health problem and two, you'll have an addiction. The mental health issue is more than enough to cope with on it's own without having an addiction on top.
    Go and talk to your doctor. Be honest. Get some help. Or talk to us on here - how did you get to this stage? Have you ever had a diagnosis? Ever been on meds? We can help and we can support you. xxx

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF inshock. You're not a forum troll. You're suffering from depression and nothing ever makes any sense with depression. You just have to do your best to get through every day. :hug:

5. jerlin09

jerlin09 New Member

Depression, on the other hand, like most mental illness, knows no boundaries. It will come and go as it pleases in our lives, even if we’ve successfully treated one episode of it. There seems to be little rhyme nor reason to when a mental disorder strikes, who it will strike (outside of genetic predispositions for some of them), and how deep or long the episode will last. :bubble:

Drug Rehab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.