I let everyone down.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Endlessagony, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

Yesterday I made a thread about a presentation I was supposed to give today and how nervous I was. Well I completely panicked today and chickened out. I couldn't sleep last night and was a total mess in the morning when I woke up. I got a bunch of calls and a couple of angry texts in my phone when I checked it (I put it on silent in the morning).

Right now I'm relapsing badly into severe depression. I don't know how I can face anyone at school now. We have another important group project tomorrow which I can't afford to miss (my partner that had to have the presentation today alone is in that too).

I sent her a text saying I'm extremely sorry about what happened and told her the truth. I have no idea what's gonna happen now but I can't face being the douche of my class. I know people have a very hard time understanding things like this from experience.

Right now I'm wallowing in suicidal thoughts again, it's bad now.
  2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

all you can do is your best.
  3. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

be aware that use of cipralex can intensify suicidal thoughts and anxiety. it also causes insomnia. it's there in the warnings pamphlet that comes in the sample box.

be aware of the drug you are taking.
    i am not saying go off it but just be aware.

good luck with things.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.