i let her go

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
i have this friend who i have just let down so so badly. we have gotten so close and she is everything to me. and i just let her go off and cut herself. i mean - im glad she is doing that rather then suicide - but i wont ever ever be happy about it. (please dont think im pro - self harm - if you then please edit mods) at least she is going to beleive. i just wanna be there with her now. holding her hands so she cant do n e thing. making the paingo away. but theres nothing i can do. nothing at all. i feel like cutting so then she is not alone. i cant handle this. i am such a shit friend. shud just disappear and leave everyone to it. i just want to help people.

i love her so so much. i love all my friends to bits. but ive failed again. im sorry if u saw me crying - i couldnt hold them back.

i love you

clare x

You've not failed and you aren't a bad person or anything of which you could insinuate about yourself. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me or MSN me. We care for you and are here to tell you that things happen sometimes but that doesn't make it your fault, life will go on and hopefully get better for us all. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

P

Perfectly Imperfect

Sweetie,
What happened the other night was by no means your fault. I lost control dear, and I couldn't stay safe, I couldn't handle it at the time. You are such an amazing friend...there for me all the time, any time I need you. You make me feel so safe and I am so grateful for everything you have done for me thus far. I hope that I didn't screw things up and I am trying so hard not to do this to anyone anymore. I know it hurts you and it's so selfish of me. I'm sorry to have put you through anything that I have. You are so wonderful dear. You don't know how much you do for me. You keep me alive and you make me feel happy. I don't know what I would do without you honestly and I wish I could help you. I wish I could take your pain away and let you live the wonderful, happy life that you deserve. Again, thank you for everything! Love ya! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00