I let It out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Andy73, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

This is not an apology I responded to a thread that got out of hand mainly because I was hysterical because of past issues relating to me were brought up I fight so hard to keep bad memories out of my mind and not go backwards and to have someone else write them down or remind me of them past issues kind of sends me into a aggressive but frighting mood like living the nightmare all over again and I only came onto this site at that time since I suspected another issue and stumbled on the thread which sent me into a kind of rage I think.

2. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

hey hun i am really sorry ok if u hate me and u can tell me about ok

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

No apology needed.. All of us have vented once in a while..I'm sorry this has happened to you.. Does this person that stumbled on to this site no who you are by your screen name??If so you can go into your profile and put them on your ignore list.. Then you won't hear from you and they won't know what you are posting..Just a thought!!

4. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

But previous to that my ex wife brought up a person who I worked for in the same era and I ended up quitting the job since he was a bully and abusive with the constant criticism and put downs and before I left I was bashed by his sister’s boyfriend who was allot bigger than me and older and the person who I worked for was telling me he only bashed me because I was deserting him and then the day I left the situation the person I worked for put a large knife to my throat in the kitchen and was wanting to kill me but he let me go as I have been in a situation like that before and asked him first to put the knife down and then when he wouldn’t I asked him where he’d hide the body and told him police aren’t stupid and that he wouldn’t get away with it and he let me go.
    And somebody so big and macho who is aggressive and abusive like that could not stop me from leaving that situation and I really don’t want to hear from that person ever again.

5. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

u don't have to hun i will tell not give our number to him ok