i let you down.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by innocencexisxlove, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I've pretty much let even myself down at this point. I couldn't help my own friend.. I made her feel like shit and log off... I really fucked things up.

My boyfriend is always saying I'm worthless and shit.. Clearly he's right. I shuldn't have pissed him off so much.. I'm lucky he's even stayed with me this long..

I'm sorry SF and all you guys here.. I fucked up. Everything... It's my fault and I'm sorry... I'll try to not fail, and make sure not to waste any space here.. I'm really sorry... I love you all.. :hug:

I'm sorry I couldn't do it for you guys..

-Rachel
    :knit:

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: hun we all make mistakes. I have made my fair share of them and will make more. As long as I learn from them I cannot go wrong. Please stick around hun. I have not gotten to know you, despite all your activity here.

I find that those who are closest to us feel our pain the worst. Do not give up hun. Stay here, talk to me or someone just stay. If you start to run be ready for -> :hugtackles:

3. innocencexisxlove

I don't see much benefit to staying...

4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Hun, still here if you wanna talk.

You are not worthless! You shouldn't start believing that at all.

You can't control what others do, only let them know you're there, it can be very hard over the net (I have been finding it hard myself recently) but don't blame urself, I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong. :hug:

5. innocencexisxlove

I don't even know what to say anymore...

6. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Would you like to tell me what happened? my pm box is open :) maybe talking about it will help?

:hug:

7. innocencexisxlove

I still don't know what to say.. It's everything, all pushed together..

8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I know its difficult to know what to say, where to start. It's ok. I know the feeling :hug: My pm box is open to you when/if you need it, there's no hurry :) just know that we're here for you :hug:

9. innocencexisxlove

thanks.... i'll consider that.

10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Rach dont you dare leave me :mad: You dont listen to him. He is alot of things I cant say, and he doesnt deserve you. Let him fuck off, you'd be better without him.
    you are a great wonderful person and I love you to bits. I wish I was closer so I could give you a huge hug and let you have some sort of escape from all teh shit your going through. I'm always here for you :hug: always

11. innocencexisxlove

Thanks Em.. but I really don't know...

12. Forgotten_Man

Only you can determine the benefit of staying. I will lose this question what do you have to lose? If you have a lot to talk about them choose one thing. We often times lump our problems together. However, our lives consist of lots of problems. So just pick one thing. Pick it at random and write it out for us.

Like your boyfriend, look I am not going to say you should leave him. You have to make that choice. He seems like a jerk who keeps you around because you are easy to manipulate. I know that there are a lot of feelings tied to a title like boyfriend though. Even if leaving him is for the better, it will still be hard.

Just remember here we understand and care. Here we know how very alone we are in the world. Here we want to help with your struggle to get better. Just talk even if you feel you have nothing to say :hug:

13. innocencexisxlove

Well I feel as if I come here to help people, and I only make the situation worse.... I can't do that anymore.

14. Forgotten_Man

That is wonderful that you come to help others. However, do not forget about yourself. You can get help and be helped as well. Here we pull each other along. We all lose strength from time to time hun.

Let He help you in your situation ok. You can help others too. We are a net of support here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.