I like/dislike Halloween because...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

In the spirit of Halloween, you may choose one or both of the above statements and make sentences:

I dislike Halloween because ghosts are pretty doggone scary!!! :ghost: :eeek: :dog:

I like Halloween because candy tastes good. :popcorn:

2. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

I love Halloween because you can get free candy and dress up (or normal in some cases :rolleyes:) with out weird looks!

and the live 6 hour ghost hunter special! :shelbi:

3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

I like halloween because I like shit your pants scary movies

I dislike halloween because I don't kids knocking at the door and yes I'm a miserable old bastard 

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I like Halloween because I love watching scary movies. It's a big thing at home: craving pumpkins, baking the seeds, taking the kids out, stealing some of their candy lol This is the first year I'm not doing something on the day. Kinda sad.

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I used to like halloween because i used to trick or treat and dress up and it was very fun now i just make funny pumpkin faces :halloween:. At the moment i can't say i'm that bothered .

6. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

It's fine, I suppose. I've felt the same way for the past two years. We'll celebrate it for real some other time.

I like Halloween because...in theory, it's fucking awesome. Scaring the shit out of people, watching scary/Halloween-themed movies and videogames (I didn't really play any scary games this year, sad)...

I dislike it because I have almost no one to celebrate it with. Fail.

7. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

I dislike Halloween because it's another reminder that I've grown up.

I like Halloween because my niece always shares her candy. :tongue:

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I like Halloween because it's spooky, fun costumes and you get to eat a lot of candy!

I dislike Halloween because I never get invited to parties or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.