I like going to sleep but I hate waking up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

to many problems, the only satisfaction I get out of life is when I am in that drowsy state and I think I might not wake up from my sleep

I really fucked myself, and if my problems were mental I could handle it, but now I have some physical problems and a new problem that may effect my manhood for the rest of my life

Wow what a waste of a life I have

Please god let me die in my sleep, I know I dont believe in you but yea please let me die

Please let me fucking die, I have had a life of misery and I just want a fucking painless ending

2. wastedmylife

this sucks, I need to find a way to sleep all the time

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey I know how you feel, I love sleeping too, just to get away from it all.
    But you don't know if the way you feel now is going to last forever, there's no way you can possibly know that. Just take it one day at a time, decide to keep going for one more day and try and do one thing to improve your life in each, even a tiny tiny thing. Isn't there anything for you to live for? Anything or anyone that you love?

Have you tried to get treatment for your health problems, I'm really sorry you're going through that, it's upsetting and streesful to be going through that sort of thing. They can treat nearly everything these days so don't give up hope, even though it's hard.

You don't have a waste of a life. To throw it away would be wasting it. Just because you're going through a terrible time now doesn't mean you're a waste, it's not your fault.

4. wastedmylife

I have been going through a terrible time since I was born, I have been really trying to get my life on track over the last 4 years but something happened about 3 years ago and then since then it is garbage after garbage

just fucking garbage after garbage

and no it wont get better, it is just getting worse

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey yeah, i understand, it's disheartening when you try and it doesn't get better. Well done for trying, i really respect that. I'm really sorry you've had such a difficult time. I don't believe that anyone's a lost cause though, even though when you look at your own life, it can seem like their's no hope. But if someone else looks at it from the outside they'll see differently. It may be depression that makes you hopeless, or just constantly being tried and tested and the disappointment and frustration when it doesn't get better. I think if you try you will get something out of it though.
    But is there nothing that you love to do, or anyone in your life to stick around for...?
    I don't know, if you have any hope left just cling to it. It's your life, don't make a rash decision, you deseve more than that, even if right now you feel worthless, you deserve to get better and come through this.

6. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I wish the same thing. I just took a sleeping pill and didn't go to work today. I am still drowsy from it and I enjoy that drowsy, disconnected feeling that you get. I know when it wears off it will be back to reality. Back to my life...

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Since God probably isn't going to answer this, I'll answer instead. You're not going to die in your sleep, because it just isn't your time to go yet. We're here on earth to accomplish certain things. Everyone has their own set of goals that they have to accomplish or else they will reincarnate and continue where they left off. Also, everyone has challenges which we much either overcome or succumb to. Life can be hard, but you can't just give up.

8. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

I see this everyday at the hospital I work at.....it's not easy when you are dealing with phsyical problems, conditions or injuries etc.

did you get a recent dx that led to you feeling like you are on the verge of killing yourself?

9. wastedmylife

please fucking spare me, you dont know shit and you dont know me

there is no god, that is something I can assure you

10. wastedmylife

there is something wrong with my testicle, it started about 10 days ago, this truly is a nightmare, not just because of the feeling but everything I have been reading on the internet tells me to prepare for doom and gloom

my doctor diagnosed me with a grade 2 varicocle, and said it should get better, but it is not getting better, it is getting worse when I sleep, I keep reading things on the internet that tell me to prepare for the worst

11. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Please don't beleive everything you read online. While the web is a valuable sauce of infomation, your best point of contact for propper, medical facts is your doctor. You must discuss all these things with them and ask politely but firmly to be told the truth, you want to know both the best and worst outcomes of this, and what follow up help and support there will be for you should the worst happen.

If the worst was to happen there are ways around that even, have you asked about getting your sperm frozen for example? This is the 21st century and there are some pretty amazing things science can do.

Please don't give up just yet, you sound like a very bright and brave person who deseves their life dispite any odds.

Tin.

12. wastedmylife

actually I think it is the other way around, I trust things on the internet and peoples testimonials with these things over a doctors opinion, doctors generaly dont know everything when sometimes they think they do, I have had more then 1 bad experience with doctors(and veterinarians) where me and my dog were diagnosed with something when it turns out not to be the case, they also feel threatened by things you read on the internet because I think they like to think think they have all the answers and lets face it, if people are able to go check things on the internet and diagnose their problems, it puts them closer to losing a job

And you are right, I am a brave and bright person, the problem is I wasted my life, I could have done something even as little as 2 weeks ago but if this thing is going to be a chronic problem and effect my manhood, I would say my life is just about over

13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You can overcome this. I know it must be very disheartening and i don't claim to understand what you are going thru. But you can carry on even if this happens. Just because you missed one opportunity does not mean you missed your chance. There will be plenty more oppportunties for you i am sure :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.