I like guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
i think he means he's gay or bi

it's not wrong. but don't feel in a rush to come out to anybody...

Fatman1966

Antiquitie's Friend
Well it can be a very difficult thing to come to terms with.

I know, at 40 its still an issue I am struggling with, it depends a lot on how you were brought up and what you were tought to believe in as a child.

What I would say, is don't think this is going to be something you an put to one side and forget about, I've tried, it doesn't work.

If you ever want to talk things over, drop me a PM.

It doesnt have to be the end of the world

It isn't a punishment
It isn't an illness
It isn't a choice

When it comes to this subject, I've spent 20 years or so, thinking about it !!!!

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Please don't hate yourself over how you feel. If you like guys, you like guys - it isn't the end of the world, really. Accept yourself for who you really are. No one here is going to judge you for it.

love and hugs,

least

Y
Well it can be a very difficult thing to come to terms with.

I know, at 40 its still an issue I am struggling with, it depends a lot on how you were brought up and what you were tought to believe in as a child.

What I would say, is don't think this is going to be something you an put to one side and forget about, I've tried, it doesn't work.

If you ever want to talk things over, drop me a PM.

It doesnt have to be the end of the world

It isn't a punishment
It isn't an illness
It isn't a choice

When it comes to this subject, I've spent 20 years or so, thinking about it !!!!
i feel it is to some extent a choice, although whatever you choose isn't wrong.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
:( Sorry to hear your having problems with your sexuality, even in this day and age its still hard, and I still dont think society has fully embraced homesexuality or bisexuality to be honest. Lets hope that day comes soon. :hug:

Fatman1966

Antiquitie's Friend
i feel it is to some extent a choice, although whatever you choose isn't wrong.
That is so niave, I've been there, done that.

It's not often I do this but........

IT'S NOT A CHOICE

What "normal" person would put themselves through that kind of pain and suffering, if they coud simple decide not to be gay !!!!!!

How do I know, because for the last 40 years, I have been completely single, I made that choice, not to be gay, I had female friends and relationships, yet at any given time I would have traded them all in for one cute guy, why ? because deep down emotionaly I felt very little for them and as much as I have tried to really love a woman, I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00