I like pie.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Apr 18, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

annnd... this has nothing to do with PIE!
    I do like it, of course... my favourite is probably either key lime or lemon meringue!

Anyways--- the past few days have been really stupid.
    I haven't really felt any urge to want to get up and do anything. I'm really sluggish- and feeling like I want to lay in my bed forever and just not wake up.
    It even made me feel uncomfortable knowing that when I walk down the hall to use the toilet-- people are going to see me; and decided not to use the washroom at all. Not until very late at night when all the doors are closed and everyone is sleeping- and no one can see me in my shame; walking down the hallway in my pajamas to take a piss.

I hate people.
    I hate their judgmental gazes; and I want to just smother myself.
    the end.

--wait... this wasn't supposed to be a story... XD
    :rooster: cock.

2. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

Sometimes, I think we just all go in down mode. I have times where I just can not be around anybody. There is just always a level of anxiety and most people are naturally judgmental. They just analyze you up and down. Hope you feel better and get out of this soon. I have been sluggish myself. I will sit on this laptop for hours and nothing gets done including my housework or my homework! Also F people. The past few days have left me so disgusted with people.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh lemon pie my favorite too. people can be very cruel i stay clear as well
    i know there are kind ones out there but even then i prefer safety being alone
    i don't want to feel pain anymore of people leaving i can 't do that anymore

4. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I prefer apple pie. apple pie with ice cream. yummmmm