I like to be alone, but not lonely

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jasv, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Jasv

Jasv Well-Known Member

I still feel so terribly alone. I watch other people go home to their family. I watch them laugh with each other. I watch them joke around. Hug. I watch them love each other. My mother has my father. My sister has her bf. Everyone has someone and I.. well I don't. I generally don't like people. I hate having to talk to people, or form some sort of connection. I hate having to cater to their needs and to watch my mouth in case I accidentally say something rude. My parents never hugged me, kissed me, nor showed me anything, but a beer in their hand and a slap across my face. I assume that's why I'm awkward around people, especially when they're emotional. I don't know how to be like everyone else. That's also probably one of the many reasons why I can't find anyone, but while I'm laying down by myself, I can't help to feel so sad. That while everyone is cuddling, or laughing with their loved one, I'm here all alone. I don't have anyone to laugh with me, or hug me. I mean I don't like people touching me, because it makes me uncomfortable, but I like the idea of it. I just hate feeling so alone. Makes me feel like nobody cares about me. As if I'm unimportant and that it wouldn't matter if I was gone. I just really feel like crying that's all.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel the same way, and I feel like I never will have anyone there for me. I am sorry you are feeling so low, but you aren't unimportant. It would matter a lot if you were gone. I hope that posting here helps you to get out some of the bad feelings. I know that it helps me when I am feeling low. We are all here to listen and help you through the tough times.

3. thatguy67

thatguy67 Member

I feel the same everyday I always wonder if anyone will ever love me not just like a gf but anyone I don't think I've ever met anyone personally who loved me including my family like yours they never showed me much affection but I'm hoping that one day I will find someone who loves me and I hope you do to all I know is there are people on this site who at least somewhat care about me and I'm sure they care for you too even though I don't really know you I would miss you if you were gone :'(