I' like to introduce myself in few words

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Natasa, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natasa

Natasa Member

Hi all! 1st of all, I am new to forums, and I have never posted anything in any forum. but some things are happening that made me go to this forum and post about my experiences. As you can see my name is Natasa. I am 24 years old, and I attempted suicide 8 years ago. I would like to post a new thread (not this one) explaining all things that had happened in that period. I would like to present that in a form of a story, so it would be readable for everyone. And I think that it actually can help people who have suicidal thoughts to rethink their life, and turn new pages instead of ending it all. What are your thoughts about that?

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - I am glad you found us. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences in the appropriate area. Our many members here all learn from each other and diversity of what helps people is what makes this format work - no matter how unique our experiences are we always seem to find similarities with some others here and while what works for one person will not work for all if there are enough different ways people are always able to find something that resonates with them and that they can identify with. I hope as well as sharing your experiences you can gaet something from the experiences others here have ha and share.

- Ben

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please share your thoughts and experiences of what you feel. You support will help others who see no hope in their despair or feelings.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome Natasa....sorry to hear to hear you attempted at age 16. How have you been coping since? Glad you are still here and hope you will find support from this community :)

5. Natasa

Natasa Member

Thank You all for welcoming words! I see there are many nice people here, and people ready to help anyone! I didn't have much time last week, so tomorrow I will post my experience, as I already promised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.