I literally just want to die......

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm trying to help myself but whenever things get bad, the first thing I reach for is the razor blade. I know I've gotta stop. He just said that he loves me and doesn't want me doing this to myself when I have his support. But like even holding my hand today he kept looking at my wrists and I just feel like such a mistake. Like why did I have to take that out on myself.
are you in therapy and if not is it an option and will you go?

Pink_54

No it's not an option. I've been a couple times before, but my mom made me stop going because she thought that 2 sessions fixed me. I think going back would help a lot to kind of help me to have someone to talk to but I don't think it will ever happen.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
No it's not an option. I've been a couple times before, but my mom made me stop going because she thought that 2 sessions fixed me. I think going back would help a lot to kind of help me to have someone to talk to but I don't think it will ever happen.
2 sessions wont "fix" anything. Is there any way you can go back?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
if you can't get back in therapy use family/friends you can trust if you can, and you always have us on SF to talk to we care but don't judge anyone please take care of yourself we care about you

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have gotten treatment before. I have been put on medication and seen a thearipst a couple times and just absolutely nothing helps.
Hello there, @Pink_54 you're 18 soon enough i think, then you can make your own decisions regarding therapy and medication. May I ask about your treatment..?

Such as what medication were you put on and what symptoms was it supposed to treat?

It takes a lot more than a couple of times to even consider if its helping or not, it could take even 5 therapists until you find one that suits you and helps you through everything that causing you distress, upset, suicidal etc..

Fight for your life and do what you can to improve what you can in a reasonable fashion. No giving up, it not allowed :)

We're here for you, wishing you the best of luck.

Pink_54

I was put on Prozac. They increased my dosage several times and I hated the way it made me feel. Like I was losing weight because I was never hungry and my suicidal feelings seemed to get worse. It did, however, help my anxiety and OCD.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I was put on Prozac. They increased my dosage several times and I hated the way it made me feel. Like I was losing weight because I was never hungry and my suicidal feelings seemed to get worse. It did, however, help my anxiety and OCD.
I was on Prozac but it made me feel like I didn't care about anything or anyone so I went off of it

Pink_54

yeah it kind of did that to me too. I tried to get people to understand but nobody would, so I kind of took things into my own hands and stopped taking it. Like I'd stop taking it for like 2 weeks and then I would take it all at once, not really trying to overdose, but more trying to make it so that my mom wouldn't find out that I wasn't taking them. It was kind of scary because when I took that many I would de

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00