I live to show others...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saumon, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saumon

saumon New Member

thanks for reading.. (in advance) I am in my 30s and feel I lived my life to show others how theirs lives are nices and how good personnality they have. I have tried hard to be happy, to find a place in life, but nothing. i got in the university program I wanted too but not in my intership (and full of dept) I dont go anywhere, I am failling my course. All my life has been problems and problems.. i get angry, bad intolerant. I never had a true relationship since I cannot be tolerate. all my friends are getting maried or have children and my I am alone... everyone that look at me thinks .. i am good, i am not like her (me) . now i dont see what else to do but suicide.
    does anyone feels like me?

2. drow21

drow21 Active Member

you shouldn't consider yourself a failure your a nice person. , relationships don't define who you are you do, you obviously sound a smart person

so just do sth, listen to music, read , try to not fixate on your problems believe me it helps
  3. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Yeah, you arent alone in feeling like that.
    I agree with drow21, relationships aren't any indicator of the quality of the person.
    Hell, I am in deep 2 year + relationship with a fantastic woman, but I still got to this point.
    Try to get help for your course? At university, least mine, its all about tutoring and just study groups. Perhaps go to one of those?
  4. kuika

kuika Active Member

yes i do feel like you do , ur not alone. Sometimes I wonder if my life is to serve as a cautionary tale to all the "normals" out there.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.