Empathy Only I lost a friend...

I still feel very upset because I just lost a friend who said she didn’t want to talk to me anymore… I seriously feel as if everyone is leaving me behind and that no one really does care for me… I got so emotional about this, had a panic attack and I nearly had to dial a hotline. But I talked to my mom I feel a little better but I still feel upset…

How and why would she do this… we were like sisters… now I just feel lonely and on top of that, my grandma isn’t letting me have any friends and I just get family that torments me 24/7… literally me and my aunt argued again last night. and im scared im going to end up lonely and on the streets...

Just wanted to vent a little bit.. i know this may seem as if this is nothing to talk about but this really impacted me... i hope all of you understand... im sorry once again...

*console
So sorry you lost a friend. I hope she may come around - maybe she is just going through something. But I find it's best to think about it as people growing apart. One of my favorite quotes is "the same wind that blows one door closed blows another open." I lost my best friend a few years ago (he died at age 36). After his death I met another person here on SF who was grieving as well and we became good friends. All best wishes to you.

I'm just both depressed and concerned for her though. she kept telling me how she was suicidal and depressed and every day she feels like dying and now all of a sudden she is saying she doesn't want to talk to me... i swear to god if she dies im gonna end up in another hospital... because i can't take it...

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for, that's what SF is for, talking about how you feel.

I'm sorry you lost your friend hun, maybe she just needs a time-out from everyone to try and get help for her depression? I do hope she will be okay and that ye will reconnect and if not, I hope you will still be okay, I'm glad your mum was there for you. We are here for you too so talk as much as you need to. *hug

I still feel very upset because I just lost a friend who said she didn’t want to talk to me anymore… I seriously feel as if everyone is leaving me behind and that no one really does care for me… I got so emotional about this, had a panic attack and I nearly had to dial a hotline. But I talked to my mom I feel a little better but I still feel upset…

How and why would she do this… we were like sisters… now I just feel lonely and on top of that, my grandma isn’t letting me have any friends and I just get family that torments me 24/7… literally me and my aunt argued again last night. and im scared im going to end up lonely and on the streets...

Just wanted to vent a little bit.. i know this may seem as if this is nothing to talk about but this really impacted me... i hope all of you understand... im sorry once again...
Look.... I feel so sorry about your friend... maybe she just doesn't want to hurt anyone and especally you. If you talk to her maybe everything will be a bit better! Lots of hugs!! *hug:)

Its been months and she finally came back into my life... she told me she lied about a few things but we made up and i forgive her... im glad to have her back in my life... i missed her...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00