I lost everything again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Grant, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Active Member

People lie when they say things get better.
    Heres some of the stuff I lost:
    -Girl I love hates me, again.
    -My best friend is angry, and wont talk to me.
    -My drugs, theyre gone, so I have no way of feeling better. No anti-drug speeches please. Please.
    -I cant do any of my homework. I just cant think straight now. Even with Tests tomorrow. Im fucked.
    -My dad hasnt tried talking to me in several (5 or more) months, while ive tried reaching him.
    -a good 50% of people i know have decided they're better than me, so plenty of my friends are gone.

And lots of other shit.

I'm not sure when I'm gonna do it, I've already made a previous attempt before.
    But it's going to happen. No amount of talking can fix that.
  2. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

If you want to talk to someone I am sure there are plenty of qualified people who staff emergency anti-suicide phone lines in your area. Or dial 911.
  3. Grant

Grant Active Member

Ive already tried all that, those numbers all do nothing for me....
    Ive even been dragged to an ER over this.
    I'm a lost cause.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It sucks that you're going through so much. Any idea why your best friend's mad, or that girl hates you?

Hope you'll keep talking here.

And you're not a lost cause; just had to edit my post to add that.
  5. Grant

Grant Active Member

She's mad at me because I'm suicidal. Shes done lots of stuff to make me feel bad, but i've always been there for her. Now she wont talk to me.

My best friend cant understand why I cant get over all the shit that happened in my childhood, and what happens to me now.
  6. WildCherry

That sucks. It's not your fault you're suicidal. And people who use the "get over it" line annoy me. Do they really think it's that easy?

You can make it through this though.
  7. Grant

Grant Active Member

It's been a problem for many years, at this point I am sure I cannot deal with it.
  8. WildCherry

You said the girl you love is mad at you for being suicidal, and that she does stuff to make you feel bad even though you're there for her.
    I know you can't just stop loving someone; it doesn't work that way. But she's not worth it. She obviously doesn't know how to treat you. You deserve better.
  9. Grant

Grant Active Member

I don't want anyone else but her though. I've known that for a long ass time now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.