I lost everything and nothing improves ever

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Thundermouse, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Thundermouse

Thundermouse New Member

Il try and cut my story short but I'm just fed up of feeling sad all the time.
    5 years ago I lost my bf to cancer, I had a lot of cr*p off his kids making my life hell when all I ever did was do my best for him, I cared for him, was there when he died. I was pregnant for a short while (it was unplanned for us both and although bad timing it was wanted by me).... kids said I had done this on purpose (I honestly hadnt) and everyone went on at me to have an abortion as it would be best for me, against my better judgement I gave in. My biggest regret.
    Roll on 5 years, I'm in a relationship of sorts with his brother, who has beenthere for me but has issues himself as he was cheated on in both hismarriages, I feel like I'm the one being punished for the wives mistakes, Iwould never do that to him ever. He blows got & cold with me, noteveryone is happy for 'us', just feel lilebim never intitled to be happy, the abortion still heavily plays on mymind especially when other women have kids & everyone is happy forthem, feel like people prefer me to be miserable.
    Any advice would be appreciated ashow I can sort myself out. Thanks

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @Thundermouse I would strongly suggest that you get counselling for the abortion you had and for what you are going through now, go to see your general doctor and exlpain your situation and story and they will know how to refer you to whatever services they think would be helpful to you. Grievance counselling is something I think you would benefit from for the abortion and for the loss of your boyfriend. Hugs to you, please keep reaching out and we will try our best to support you.