I lost my only dearest brother.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by quoati, May 31, 2016.

1. quoati

quoati New Member

Hello, I am 39 years old. My only brother unfortunately <Mod Edit:Methods> to his death this month. He was 37 years old.
    Part of me also had died with his death. I feel totally PARTIAL and INCOMPLETE.
    I looking for the place there people share the ways how they cope with this.
    If i am not on the right site - please guide me where to go.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. seadra

seadra Active Member

My friend, you came to the right place. We are here for you and will help and support you.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.
    Are you looking for a place that provides grief support for suicide loss?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum & I am very sorry for your huge loss. I am sorry you are struggling tremendously right now. Seek counselling and fo from there, step by step and you will get there.
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hi Quoati,

We do have a loved and lost section on the forum and some of our members are here because they have lost a loved one to suicide. I am sorry for your loss and I hope you can find the support you need.
  6. quoati

quoati New Member

Thanks for your answers. I think I see now "Loved and Lost" section. I will re-post there (will stick to no-methods publishing rules this time).
  7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

@quoati - You are welcome to stay on this forum to talk about things, particularly if the loss has made you get suicidal thoughts as well. You may also want to look at http://www.allianceofhope.org/ - which is a support forum for family member survivors of suicide victim. I am very sorry for your loss and the pain you suffering from now.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  8. quoati

quoati New Member

Dear NYJmpMaster.
    The loss did not make me suicidal. But it totally destroyed me. I have to bear the responsibility that since now i am the only son left to my poor parents, so i just have no right to be suicidal. Anything that happens to me - will bring my poor parents down to ashes. I think they had enough. As for me, my brain does not accept any thoughts but grief about my poor brother. He obviously pained so much before he killed himself, yet i failed to identify this pain of him. If there is a way how to keep go from here - i need to study it. I hope that way does exist.
    I am entering now the site you kindly provided here.