I lost the ability to feel good(normal)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ImSoStupid, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImSoStupid

ImSoStupid Member

I'm a 22 year old white male 5'9 114lbs. no job,no friends, living with mom. I feel so foggy, dumb, sad, worthless, hopeless. I never feel good anymore...i hate me, i despise seeing myself in the mirror. I am tormented by the thought of living any longer like this. It scares me to think im going to be like this for the rest of my life. i cant talk to people right, i always feel like an air head, like im not aware of my surroundings, i have no personality.nothing ever seems to be good enough anymore, everything is dull. ive lost all the vibrancy i once had, i feel ruined. i dont think ill ever be back to normal again, so therefore i want to die.:mad:

2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Fair enough. You write well, so I doubt that you are an airhead. You get a foggy mind sometimes, but that happens to a lot of people. You won't be this way forever, it'll get better but you have to be the one to change things. Suicide ain't the right option, because it will hurt the ones you love and is irreversible, but you know that already. Keep posting here for help and guidance, I think you'll fit in just fine.

3. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

what happend to make you feel this way ?

4. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Don't leave us please. I'm always here for you.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to look for the good things in life and build from there.. Therapy would be beneficial to you.. What helped me was I got a puppy and learned to love him.. At first I was skeptical but he grew on me..Just little things like that can change your life..Like I said look for the good and leave the bad behind.. There is a life out there for everyone.. You don't know what may just be around the corner..Please keep posting and reading other peoples replies..I wish you all the best!!

6. john dough

john dough Member

I agree with stranger1. I have had a dog for 14 years now, and he has made a complete difference in my life. He is my best friend. I like him better than most people. I was 25 when I got him, and was also suicidal. I was a cutter, and when I got him he would lick my wounds, and give me a look of unconditional love. I haven't cut myself since. here is a pic

http://www5.snapfish.com/slideshow/...otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Feel free to send a PM if you want to vent.
    I am New to this site, But found it to be helpful.
    Please come back

7. ImSoStupid

ImSoStupid Member

I did MDMA 'once' back when i was 21, i was peer pressured to do it and didnt realize how bad it was at the time.. I feel like it ruined me, ever since i took it, ive been paranoid about what it did to me, and i havent felt the same. I cant think to speak with ease the way i used to, and i just dont feel good naturally about anything anymore! My whole life has changed since then, I shunned away all my friends, and i dont talk to anyone, but not because i dont want to, but because i think im to stupid to be able to. and trust me ive tried, it just isnt the same.F my life just f it man!

8. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

Me too, PM me anytime. If I can help, I will.

9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you
    first welcome to SF

im 22 year old girl...no friend...live with parants...so foggy, dumb, sad, worthless, hopeless. I never feel good anymore...i hate me, i despise seeing myself in the mirror. I am tormented by the thought of living any longer like this. It scares me to think im going to be like this for the rest of my life..i cant talk to people right....i dont think ill ever be back to normal again...........................................................I THINK IT SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY...OH YEAH LIKE YOU....and yeah i think i want to die too...but i descover is not always true...I have friends...they are here in this fourm...Ill never ever change them with haven people...they are kind, helpful, suportive & very nice to me...more than anyone I ever met.....im not wothless any more....Im trying to help people here how are less fourtion than me or like me...seeing myself in the mirror it will be gone when you feel better & not worthless...it will solve by itself....so your communication with people...and the words "i dont think ill ever be back to normal again" that deprission talking and not you...

Im so sorry I was hursh in you the first pargraph...but all what I want to tell you that you are not alone...im glad you found us...we are here like family...a very supportive kind family...I know you are in pain...so please could you please let us help & support you...we are care about you...but tell us what make you feel like this?what happend??what do you feel?? maybe we can give advice...if you dont want to talk here...you can PM me anytime...just please dont go before you gave this fourm a chance...just remmber you are not alone...

take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.