I Lost The Plot!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ishy, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Fuckin hell today it's just such an important day and just today there's no mod around to fucking approve of my posts! :cry:

what the fuck :cry: Today is fucking important to me that I get support and my fucking posts don't even get approval :cry:

I know it's my own fault that I ended up under moderation I'm surprised I wasn't banned but just today it's s of cuking important to me to get support. Even if people don't know what the fuck is going on. Nobody know waht is going on, only me. and that's made me lose the plot I completely lost it.

:cry:

I just wish there would be some 24/7 mod or whatever lol.

:cry:

Please mods come online :cry:

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

*hugs*

Are you allowed to PM under moderation?

If you are, feel free to PM me

*hugs*

hang in there honey. they will be online asap I'm sure.

Meantime, can you write in here about some of it?

3. Ishy

Ishy Guest

I can't go into chat, I can't PM, I can't see people's profiles, and my posts have to be approved by a moderator/admin before they're visible.

I am scary and bad.

And I can't type about it. I need to say it but I can't. Unless it's anonymous. But I don't feel like telling it to a complete stranger anymore. THere's no fucking solution to this

My mind is sick, my head is sick, I'm bad and I'm scary and I hurt people.
    and that hurts me. But I don't care about being hurt. I'm just fucking terrified, no what am I saying I'm PETRIFIED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And I'm scaring the shit out of my girlfriend :cry: :cry:

I need everyone who cares just to leave me but yet today is the day I neeeeeed the fucking support.
    I'm fucking lost. Im lost and I lost it. I'm ...

GAH IF CUKING LOST IT!!!

4. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.