I love all of you guys, You are all my family:)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I love everyone on this site! You guys are family to me..true family! You understand where I'm coming from better than my blood family! I love this forum and I hope to continue to get to know all of you better as we share our lives on here..

I love you all, great advice givers!! * And for everyone who doesn't know, I put my picture there so you can see me while you're talking..you guys should do the same..love ya! :)

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:) :hug:

Just to be a spoilsport, please change your avatar from a picture of yourself, as no-one can have their own picture up, to preserve people's anonymity and safety.

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad that you are finding the support here that you need. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. ShalenaM

Well, I guess I have to change my avatar, sorry moderator :sorry:..but I love you too llivelife..!:flowers:

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Not a problem Shalena :) :hug:

It's great that you've found SF such a great help :D
    Take care :)

6. life

life Well-Known Member

So u wont kill ur self Hu?..Thats good then!

7. ShalenaM

I will not kill myself..hopefully..because i do still have an addiction to pills..:(

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Shalena,I'm so rapt that you view people on this site as your family and let me tell you that support will always be there to guide you every step of the way Love ace.

9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I am so happy for you! :smile:

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm glad you aren't going to kill yourself :hug:

11. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

glad to hear that you have changed your mind about killing yourself...

we love each other here with a truthful and honest loving care. this forum is not like other forums. here we honestly love and care for each other and we understand and share in each others pains and joys..

take care hun and if you ever need to talk with someone just pm me anytime and i will answer you right back as soon as i am able.

love you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.