I love her

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by davidmisseslisa, Jan 22, 2010.

1. I lost my girlfriend last month. She was suffering from medical issues, and I didn't understand things, and we couldn't get along. I yelled at her and she cut me out of her life.

I loved her. I thought of her as the love of my life. My life was gray, then for 4 r 5 months with her, it was colorful and beautiful. I want nothing more than to lay next to her and stroke her pretty face and tell her I love her, and kiss her. And I am not sure I want to live without her. I need to get over this.

I am 45, I am a professional, I have a good career, and I have good clients. How oh how did I get myself feeling like this?

I gave my heart to her, and it still is hers.

Please pray I don;t do something stupid. The other day, it was raining, and I went down to the beach. I could have done it then. But I didn't.

I LOVE YOU LISA

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Know she loved you too and would not want this sadness for you. She would want you to move on and be happy It doesn't help i know but the pain does become less and you will start to remember the happy times you had instead of all the pain. Get some grief councilling okay it does help alot Can you do something in memorial of her plant a special tree anything it will help too.
    She would want you happy so please remember that.

3. Thank you. Your message makes me happy. A little.

4. I don't think I can do this

5. I'm gonna make one last attempt to say I am sorry to her, get some work done, then I am going to do it, in a week or so.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do it!! Can you talk to someone, get your feelings out? I know it hurts and there might be times where you feel like you can't go on. But you can; you can get through this, and you can be okay.

7. I may try to make amends...if that doesn't work, I will try to move on

8. I do love her still, and am going to try to not think about her. What I have for her is so precious, if she only knew. But if she doesn't and won't take it from me, I guess she can go her own way, as the song says. I will try day by day to move forward!

9. if one is sad and depressed, and thinks every few days of dying to escape the tormenting pain of loss, doesn't really have a plan but is sometimes looking for ideas, is that suicidal? I am really worried because I have now spent two saturday nights calling the suicide hotlines...

10. dhaxelbarqs

dhaxelbarqs New Member

Hi David, I felt pity on your situation.... Good for you, though your on this kind of situation "griev", you didn't do any bad things..... Congratz!!! Nice thing to do is to move on.....

<mod edit: *useless* :advertising>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
  11. semiferger

semiferger Account Closed

@David Love i guess is something you can’t let go in a sense. I do feel you my friend, but you have to embrace the times you had and make them into your strength and you must find someone new because if you rely on the love of a lost one for too long you will lose out on the love of another that might give you more strength then you have ever had before.

12. unaffected

unaffected Member

Dude not sure if this will help and its really kinda strange i also dated a girl called lisa and we also split up 6 months down the line i really loved her and got very emotional about losing her when i whent on holiday i done something really stupid and almost died because the paid was too much please dont do the same mistake i done.
    I knw ur going to hate me saying this but the only thing that helped me was time and figuring out what i done wrong when i figured it out i was so happy but also very angry with myself.
    A friend of mine told me mu nxt relationship would be better but i nver belived him until i meet my soul m8 the worst part about meeting your soul m8 is when you lose them 3 years and 3 months later i lost the best girl i ever knew now i am in deep depresion even 5 months down the road sinse we split up so dude i am sure u can get over the 6 months relationship its not 2 bad i am sure u can move on as everbody says as for me i am completly stuck in my life and rock bottom.
    I dont think i will ever find someone who can love me as much as she did and i dont knw if i can ever love anybody as much as i did her i made stupid mistakes with her and sometimes i just want to die for being so stupid.
    any tips on how to get out of this shit will be apriciated so dude dnt worry theres someone who is normaly in a worse situation then u are i cant stop crying over her even 5 months later

13. Hang in there dude...you have a good heart and that makes you rare...if you want to send me a pm feel free to...I feel for you.

Actually, I know I still love her but over time I am realizing problems that she had and huge red flags...I wasn't perfect but then again, sometimes I was incredible. And she decided to latch onto a day, or a weekend, of bad (but not really terrible) behavior as a reason to shut me out forever. I don't know if she knows what she lost. But if my love isn't valuable to her, I guess it wasn't much to her, regardless. I need to get that into my head, and if I do, I can move on emotionally. The problem I have is what I know intellectually I cannot believe or process emotionally or habitually.