I LOVE MY MOM, this much...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Jan 28, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

So here I am, @ a hockey game with a friend and we were talking about the players and such and there was this lady sitting all alone 2 rows down. I looked @ her, examined her 80's clothing, her round glasses and the slight resemblance she had to my mom...she got up and walked over to the railing and started talking to her son(he was over this little walkway) saying, "you can come sit over here, there's a seat here, are you ok over there?" and her son waved and replied, "i'm ok over here mom." She turned around and had this really sad look on her face :sad: She sat down, crossed her legs and she kept looking over the railing, looking @ him and making sure he was ok. I'm sitting here watching all of this and i'm thinking "aww, my mom probably felt like that once or maybe 10 tens during her life as a mother" :sad: Her son eventually came over and I had to call my mom and tell her that I love her :biggrin:

Have you ever loved your mom and/or dad so much that you called to tell them that you love them? Or am I just crazy?

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i remember when i was lil i use to do that, and when i see stuff like that i do my mom or dad and tell them i love them :hug:

3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

................er sadly no.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

As a mom I can imagine how wonderful you made your mom feel.

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Fancy not going over to sit next to your mum, man what parents go through....glad he woke up, she was obviously hurt.

It was nice of you to ring your mum. Im pretty close to mine, but I havent told her that I loved her as much as I should do, Im sure she knows though.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i have never done that, that would have been well weird, but i suppose everyone is different, and its very nice for you to do that :hug:

7. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

I bet your mum was really happy :smile: