I love my new body!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by smackh2o, Apr 20, 2008.

1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I just had surgery for my last physical problem and I feel so brill about myself. I walk around with my head up high and my back not hunched. I would'nt have believed that this op could do so much for me after the last op really didnt do anything for my mental state. I'm so happy i've come this far and I guess I just need to say to anyone reading this who is in such pain that I have come from the very very brink over these long years and have healed myself with help.
    My advice. Do something about it. Let others know about your problems who can help that you can trust. Let people help you as best you can and try your hardest at helkping yourself under the circumstances. As time goes on it gets easier and easier to love yourself more. I am not out of the frying pan yet, but to just get out of the fire is such a relief.
    I don't think this depression will ever leave me now but maybe it is better it doesn't. Most of the time it seems to make me stronger.
    Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me over these terrible years on here. And thank you so so much to noplacetogo who showed me that my life wasn't completely over when I needed to be shown the most.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

That's great, waterz! :smile:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

thats awesome pete :hug: i'm happy for you.

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm happy for you, hun. That's great news. :hug:

5. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

You only have yourself to thank Pete for having the courage to change things. I'm so happy for you :hug:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:wootrock: am assuming op went well oh watery one :biggrin:
    Hurry back, you are missed :hug:

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

petey,
    I'm so happy for you :hug: I hope this gives you a new lease on life.

8. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Yay!

Does this mean we can go for drinks again soon? =D

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: thats great news