I love this forum

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JM18, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM18

JM18 Active Member

Coming here is like coming into a lovely ball of fluff... i have no idea what " fluff " is... but this forum is exactly like it...

Everyone is kind as fuck and chatty as fuck as well (i like saying fuck... makes me feel all manly inside, so sweet). And ofcourse the " hug " smileys in the end of every post... oh the fluff... the wonderful fluff...

But seriously, i didn't make this post to just say how farm and fuzzy this forum is... but at first i must admit... it seemed like yet another forum where a specific type of people post. And as in every forum there are popular guys and unpopular ones (unpopular ones are those who read posts, don't really post themselves besides the occasional post going " LOL " or smth.), BUT it does indeed seem that this forum is about more then just that...

And well... that's just lovely... thought i'd mention it here.

P.S. I think a lot of my posts and replies are being deleted... i guess criticism really isnt' nice here.
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

You know what I like about this forum, there might be a lot of 'fluff' as you put it, but there are also a lot of people who won't dance around you and will tell you like it is.

Okay so if someone says "I want to kill myself", you're not going to get "oh go on just do it already", because nobody wants that. We're here because we can all relate and empathise and we all have off days when we're not particularly wanting to be overly nice and supportive but just wanting to tell someone to pull themselves together. Hell, I've said it a time or two and if you go through a lot of the posts you'll find a lot of people who are pretty blunt and straight down the line and sometimes you need that! I hate when people just give me the old "ahh we're here for you keep posting", yes sometimes it does get annoying and I wanna tell them to fuck off, but also ... sometimes... there's just nothing else to say.

I mean we're depressed enough without folks making it worse! But as long as your criticism is constructive and not just out to piss people off and make them feel small, then I reckon it'll be more than welcomed.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Nice message! I agree :sf:
  4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

yah. I love this forum.:mort:
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel good here too :IrishDoll:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.