I love to eat sweets, cakes and soda

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by afriendlyguy, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afriendlyguy

afriendlyguy Well-Known Member

I really love to eat them, but my weight is average?
    Do you have any help for this?

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

How is that an eating disorder? Do you binge of them?

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Sounds like you have a good deal there afriendlyguy, what do you need help with? :laugh:

4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

its just a fast metabolism. i can eat and eat but still not gain weight. not sure its good though...

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Wish I could say the same!
    I'm sure I had the opposite of anorexia, I would eat and eat and eat and binge like a bulimic but I couldn't bring myself to throw up! So I'd put on weight.

In the end I got desperate and started taking appetite suppressants (which I didn't know can cause depression and suicidal ideation) and here we are...
    I'm sure I was getting better before I started taking them. Ugh, no end to the suffering is there.

Ah well, at least Fluoxetine is an appetite suppressant unto itself. I've only eaten a piece of toast and an orange today. :D

6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I get what you mean! It might not do anything too bad for you now, but I guess you should watch your cholesterol when you get older. My dad's rail thin but has high cholesterol. Try to supplement the sweets with other foods that have lots of natural sugars, like fruit maybe? S'all I can think of at the moment...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.