"I love you"...crock of sh*t

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cortez, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

When you have no friends, no one that loves or cares for you, you basically don't matter or exist, even if you love yourself it is not enough in this world, if it were enough then what would the point of family, friends, and significant others be? Humans are meant to be loved and the ones who aren't, who have no one...are doomed, like me... I am doomed. Old friends are now estranged, ex gf doesn't know or care if you exist anymore, they were the ones to promise you they would always be there for you, that is bullshit, no partner will ever be there for you forever, I don't care who it is, your sweety, your wife, whatever. Love is just a fuckin word, no one will ever love you more than they love themselves, it is only natural. Friends are fake, the internet is fake, significant others are fake, the only thing that is real is the FAKENESS, the acting. To strive in this world you must be fake, you must kiss ass, you must be selfish, you must kick em when they're up kick em when they're down.

This is not at all from my personal perspective on life but from the consistencies that I constantly see from people, it is disgusting.

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan Member

Yes it is only natural for people to love themselves more than other people. Self gratification is everyone's ultimate goal. However this does not necessarily mean that they are unable to love other people.
    Let me give you some advice that has always worked out for me. If you want someone to love you, you have to love them! It has to be mutual and you have to show it. It is not a good idea to expect love from anyone if you don't show it yourself. Everyone goes through relationship heartbreak; it is always a gamble however one day you will find someone with similar interests, who will enjoy your company and you enjoy theirs. Don't let this stuff get you down! :smile:

3. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I always love people first and get nothing in return...nothing but scorn that is.

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan Member

Well sorry to hear that mate! Do you reckon it's just a problem that they've got? Are they selfish or mean at all and it's in their nature? Also can you think of any possible reasons that they may not love you, like you love them? You do find some genuinely nice people around though. Their are some selfless, genuine people that always reciprocate someone else's love; not everybody is fake. In fact quite a few of them are on this forum and helping out people like you. Hopefully you will find someone like that :). Just let life play its course, it will work out eventually, trust me! :)

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

TheMusicMan's right; yeah, there are fake people out there. But there are genuine, real people out there too.

6. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

It takes two. The better your insight and experience with people allows you the reward to better prepare yourself for your next date. Oh, FYI, Love is an emotion that needs nurturing......

7. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Fuck the world :)

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong?