I love you white dove and etc

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Dear White Dove, please don't go and commit suicide, if you're reading this know that everyone is not perfect, especailly me. Please give me time to talk to you because I have been feeling the same way..a different situation..but the same way..You are very sweet and have a very sweet personality and I can tell that all you want to do is to make everyone happy. I know that all you want is for everyone to love you and appreciate you and be there for you. I will be here for you to support you and to let you know I feel your pain. We can share in this pain together. I know you have cancer, I pray healing for it in jesus name.

White dove, please don't go..if you don't go, I won't go. I feel like I know you so much and have a connection, even though I don't know you at all. I really would like to talk to you and really don't want you to commit suicide..please stay here with me.

If you go, I go too because suicide has been strongly on my mind anyways,but please don't end you life..please..I love you..

-ShalenaRenee..:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.