I love you.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sayitaintso, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sayitaintso

sayitaintso Guest

I love you. I love you. I love you. God I love you. Damn I love you. The word is not enough. You've stolen my heart. I'll never be the same. I love you...
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

:( broken hearts suck
  3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:( i agree with blackness, broken hearts suck.
    take care of yourself sayitaintso
  4. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

How do you know they had their heart broken? There's nothing to suggest this, and the fact that the words 'I love you' are repeated over and over again goes to show that there is some love going on. I ain't too sure though. If you have had your heart broken, then I'm sorry.

5. hmm... The OP could have been more descriptive/detailed in writing what appears to be a love plea.
  6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

"love is a lie"
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Why should the OP need to be more detailed. They made a post saying what they wanted to, don't see whats wrong with what they wrote.
  8. Hmm. Just that the message is a bit confusing.
  9. If this is who I think it is then I know and you know and I'll tell you more later. If this isn't then I'm sorry but I'll give you a x anyway, just in case.
  10. I understand that people want anonymity here in this forum, but if people are going to be so secretive as not to make some explanation of their situation, why bother posting it on SF?
  11. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Seems that they just needed to vent their feelings anonamously and not go into the details of their love life online, which is entirely their choice.
  12. Maybe they ought to say it to the person they love.
  13. Settee

Settee Guest

Maybe they posted so that someone specific saw it.

As long as it did whatever the OP was looking for, then surely that's good enough.
  14. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

I love you too, damn, how I love you too,
    if love wouldn't be a fan-club for only two,
    how I would love you too...

...so what, if I am not the recipient of this love, so what, if I don't know who's been loved and why??

Someone talks about sweet love and I love it....:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2007
  15. The writing style of the op seemed familiar, but eh. I don't know who it is, and I hope that they will end up writing directly to the person they love.
  16. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kurt, i know why you keep replying to this thread and to be perfectly honest i sincerely doubt its who you think it is. Your jumping to some rather big assumptions. The original poster obviously wanted to be annonymous and they shouldn't have to justify or be told to go into more detail because you nor other people can see what side they are coming from. In my eyes thats pretty damn rude, no one would NEVER ask someone to go into more detail on a thread posted in let it all out becaquse they had no idea what it was about.

This person is entitled to be anonymous, they wanted to say something and have done so in their own way and i'm sure the original poster would rather appreciate some support and not being told they should say it to the person they love. Ever thought it might not be that easy? who have no idea of person's situation. So why just don't you let it be?

To the priginal poster, Sorry that the thread seems to have gone a bit off track and seems to have been hijacked. I hope you find happiness some where in this life and i'm wishing you all the best. I'm only a click away if you need to talk. The offers there, don't be afraid to use it.

Vikki x :hug:
  17. I just think that if the op really loves the person, they should message to that person rather than say "I love you" on the forum, without stating who they love. Alot of people on SF say "I love you" on the forum, then they follow it up with who they are directing it to, etc, which is fine. Otherwise, what's the point if you aren't going to direct it to someone. I wouldn't post a thread saying "hello", just to say "hi", without some sort of information to go along with it. BTW, the "Let It All Out" forum, is about venting about life. While people may not mention anyone specifically, at least there is some detail to the problem that they are complaining about. I'm not trying to argue and fight, really. I'm just very depressed right now and I hope that the OP does message to the person. It is important that the person knows that they are loved.
  18. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Ever considered that it may not be directed at someone on the forum? and they wanted to have a rant.

The original poster has made a post they don't have to say who its aimed at for you or anyone else because you think it may be ***.
  19. MXC3MY

MXC3MY Guest

Forget everyone here okay? ; ) What you said means the world.
  20. I couldn't have said it better myself vikki. You hit the nail on the head.

Kurt, why not stop thinking every thread is about you. why not stop trying to turn someone's rant into it being about you. Why not just accept that someone wants to rant and not be stalked and harrassed into saying who it is and who it is too? Ever think that people are sick of you stalking them. :rofl:

OP whatever you are feeling whether it is love or lost love :hug: props to you for venting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.