1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I love you all. Everyone here. I love you so much. So much. Every post I see. All the support. All the beautiful souls. Sometimes I come here. And it's just so overwhelming how much love I see here. We're all hurt, but as we move through this, we're able to love so much stronger, because we've been there. I love you all.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Awwww, we love you too sweetie, your such a caring and warm hearted person :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

You're so sweet :hug:
  5. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

6. Dying embers

Dying embers Well-Known Member

*sigh* that's really nice. Wish I could say the same. Cos sometimes I see all the love here, but I don't feel it, y'know? Like I'm reading the words but it's all kinda meh :sad:... maybe I should have a word with my internet provider or someting.
  7. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

:tongue: awwww feeling in the love in SF... love ya too fromthatshow! that gave me a big smile... lots of love and support here.. such wonderful souls thank you
  8. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Spencer *sigh* we're still not gonna let u win the last post is the winner thread :rolleyes:

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Just want to say again how much I love you guys
    :hug: :hug: :arms: :grouphug:

I remember back a few months ago the first or second time in chat that I said it. I think I did. I remember thinking of taking the car out to this park (Valley Falls) that has a huge cliff and just jumping off it. And I just got this warm feeling like everything was going to be ok. That I wasn't alone. I remember saying something about it in chat, I just forget what I said :laugh:

anyway, a thank you and I love you to everyone. Again and again I can't say it enough.