I"m Done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by marco4432, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marco4432

marco4432 Member

Good luck to everyone in the forum

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

woah there cowboy, don't start saying bye so quick. What's up?
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Are you doing OK? I hope you stay safe. Can you call a crisis team or 911 for an ambulance to come pick you up to go to the hospital and be evaluated? I believe there may be on-call psychiatrists in your state that communicate with the ER mental health screeners if there are not psychiatrists in the hospital (or any branches of the hospital - e.g. Behavioral Medicine Center etc.). ~ With caring, Alex ~
  4. marco4432

marco4432 Member

Sorry, thought I had enough, obviously not, feel like crap at least I had good nights sleep.

I have an Appointment with phycatrist tommorrow, see what happens thanks for caring please accept my apoligies

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope your appointment tomorrow goes well. Good luck. :arms: ~ Alex
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey its okay hun let us know how the appt with your doc goes okay hugs
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

wishing you well for your appointment marco..*hug*
  8. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I've been there...we probably all have.
    Glad you are still here.
    I too hope your appt goes well for you
  9. marco4432

marco4432 Member

What a waste of time Therapist undestood me and sent me to the phycatrist for an emerency Triage, I told him I needed to me on some kind of Lithim mood stabilser, he disagreed told me I should go to there Hospital he was bordering on commiting me for 72 hours, I started to worry about being Locked up so lied and got him to change his mind. All they think about money they can make by locking me up without notice who would look after my Dog I have no money $500 co pay on Insurance, having stiches out today on knee surgeries need to start physical therapy tommorrow so I can get my knee moving so I can work, they dont care I don't know what to do know living off credit cards need help help, dont need to be locked up especially if they dont belive its Bi Polar, and I wont be treated correctly.

I tried no help for me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.