I"m going to commit suicide Monday night..its oficail..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Saddly because I"m only 17..but HOward just told me not to talk to him until im 30..he started this whole thing because of his unfaithfulness to his wife..now he's turning the tables..i can't go on like this..so I WILL take a bunch of pills Monday night..and I will die. for sure!!!!My life is gone!:sad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Howard is not worth taking your life over. He may have been unfaithful to you just like he was to his wife. That is not the kind of future you should want anyway. there are many men out there. Put Howard behind you and move forward toward the future. You could have even a better relationship with some one else.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Dont let him destroy you hun try and hang in there and let your friends here support you through this difficult time :hug:

4. Persephone

Persephone Active Member

That's too bad. At 17, you haven't even scratched the surface of love or anything else for that matter. Why don't you stick around until you find something actually worth dying for?

5. Persephone

Persephone Active Member

PS. Being happy is the best revenge.

For any of you lovelorn out there, there's a new book you should read by Helen Fisher, "Why we Love" subtitled "The nature and chemistry of love". It will give you a new perspective on the agonies and ecstasies of romantic love.

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Shalena sweety Please don't do it I honestly believe and think you can get back to Howard in another way and it's not like this but give yourself time.People on this site are really amazing and I can talk and be there anytime you need someone please don't do anything to yourself it's not worth letting him win and you'll just hurt yourself overdoseing.

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you're still young. this is one guy that has stuffed you around. Dont give up on life because of him.

8. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont do it????

to do so would hurt this little white dove and ad more hurt to me cause i love you...

9. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

I dont know the whole story dear, but sounds like this fella Howard isnt worth your time of day.....you are still so young and have so much to look forward too....please dont let someone else have that kind of control over you dear..... please take good care....

BIG HUGS
    -Jodi

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't do it. He isn't worth it, believe me. There could be so much in your future that is much better than this. Take care. :hug:

11. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

You can't die on monday that's my brithday.

12. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

... and the Simpsons movie doesn't come out till Friday. So now you have to put it off at least another week.

13. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Gentlelady is right. You deseve so much more and its not worth dying for someone like Howard. You deserve a better man in your life, just not him. Please don't do it...

14. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

you will fine someone better.

15. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

In ten years you're going to be a gorgeous 27 year old woman and in ten years Howard is going to be a wrinkly old man. If you wait it out he'll come back to you and you can say 'Ew, find a time machine and get back to me when you fix that arthritis'.

Seriously though, you'll meet a ton of men in your lifetime, don't throw it away just because the first one sucked.

16. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Love is never a good thing to suicide over, trust me.

The teenage heart is such a fragile thing. It can be broken, yeah, but it can be healed just as well. And, believe me, in a few years you'll be over this guy and you'll have the men flocking for you. Seventeen is far too young to be fretting over a teenage crush, anyway. I used to think that at your age, love was all you needed in life. Then, after I lost them all, I realised that friends were just as important. I might have lost mine, but you have us and we're always going to be here for you. If you ever feel the need to get something off your chest or you just want a mindless rant, then my inbox is always open for you and anyone else who wants to. Just try and relax, baby, and don't let him get to you. We're here...

17. Makatak

Makatak Guest

Is there a reason why you are waiting until Monday Night in particular?

18. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I jjust found out that me and his ex wife have a lot in common..and.im waiting til monday because I wanted to sing in the choir sunday(today)..:sad:

19. Dar

Dar New Member

Shalena sweetie, please don't do anything to harm yourself. Howard or anyone is not worth taking your life and leaving your loved ones behind. If you do this to yourself, he will still go on with his life while your family grieves.....it's just not worth it. You are young and you have your whole life in front of you. Just think of it this way, you go on with your life, you meet someone worthy of your love, you get married and then you have the option of having children and living a wonderful life!! Please don't throw away all of these wonderful possibilities because things are not working out with this one man.

Would you do me a favor please? Sit in your bedroom, sit on your bed, close your eyes and envision your future with a wonderful and trusting man. Although it is just a vision, I believe that if you live your life with positive thoughts, positive things will happen for you. Try not to dwell on the negative all of the time and think of all of the blessings that are in your life. Your family, your physical health...your possibilities are endless if you choose to look at it this way.

Sorry for the sermon but if you want to talk more about this, please remember that I'm here for you Shalena.

Love & Hugs Always,
    Dar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.