I m in pain but I want to live on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mcaibyz2, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcaibyz2

mcaibyz2 Member

I just want to post my feeling as none in the world would listen to me. I m gay and 34 years old. I had a good job and live with my partner just 3 months ago. We had been together for 10 years. Now I sleep rough in my car and no job to go. I am feigner living in the uk. 3 months ago I was made redundant. It was hard to cope. 3 weeks ago my bf came back from holiday and brought back his new bf, asking me to leave. I was too upset and lost most of my saving drinking and gambling. Now I have no cash and nowhere to go. I still have my car, laptop, but not enough cash when there is no petrol. I have few friends and no one would get involved in my situation. My family is 10000 miles away and I don't want my elderly parents worry for me.

I am depressed, hurt, but I don't want to die. I just want to write this and try to live on.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry this all happened hun can you get a job any job just to get you enough money to get home hun I am glad you are writing letting go of some of the sadness here and i hope that you can get support to help you through this time hugs

3. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're going through this all right now. I'm glad you found this place though, it's been really helping me come here.
    Hope you can find a place to go too, so you can get back on you're feet again. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.