I m in pain but I want to live on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mcaibyz2, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcaibyz2

mcaibyz2 Member

I just want to post my feeling as none in the world would listen to me. I m gay and 34 years old. I had a good job and live with my partner just 3 months ago. We had been together for 10 years. Now I sleep rough in my car and no job to go. I am feigner living in the uk. 3 months ago I was made redundant. It was hard to cope. 3 weeks ago my bf came back from holiday and brought back his new bf, asking me to leave. I was too upset and lost most of my saving drinking and gambling. Now I have no cash and nowhere to go. I still have my car, laptop, but not enough cash when there is no petrol. I have few friends and no one would get involved in my situation. My family is 10000 miles away and I don't want my elderly parents worry for me.

I am depressed, hurt, but I don't want to die. I just want to write this and try to live on.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry this all happened hun can you get a job any job just to get you enough money to get home hun I am glad you are writing letting go of some of the sadness here and i hope that you can get support to help you through this time hugs

3. ShoegazeDaydream

ShoegazeDaydream 80's Kid at Heart

I'm sorry you're going through this all right now. I'm glad you found this place though, it's been really helping me come here.
    Hope you can find a place to go too, so you can get back on you're feet again. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.