I m scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Start new job monday but has come as a sacrifice as ive lost the chance to have my kids now.My ex wont let me as i start early in morns and has decided she not comfortable with the options i will take for thier care.It seem s alright for her to leave them by themselves or abuse me in front of them but anything i do seems wrong.My son broke his femur straight down under her care as my oldest daughter was responsable to dry and dress him after shower and floor from bath to hall was wet and she was never good house keeper my youngest daughter has been sexually abused under her and her mums care too.Nothing has ever happened under my care yet i get punished by her and ppl around my kids and the system why.Cant go to court as it will cost me a shit load and cant represent myself as my anxiety sux.Why is it that i have to fight why is it that those i really care for are taken from me.Bad enough mum was taken and then dad and now my children.WHY??????
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm so sorry spidy. :hug: I wish I could give you answers - better, I wish I could make things different with the system and between you and your ex. Good luck on Monday at the new job. Perhaps when you are settled into the job, you can find a way to see your kids from time to time.

I'm thinking of you.
  3. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this spidy, don't really know any answers to those questions. Only thing I can think of is best wishes for the new job, and hopefully if all goes well there you'll build a better future for you and your young 'uns.....I reckon as they grow they'll know who really loves them. Then you'll reap your rewards.
    best wishes

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know why bad things happen to good people spidy!!
    I'm so sorry you lost your Mum and Dad..I understand how tough it is without their support..(mine are gone too)

YOu are moving forward with a new job and I wish you well.
    It's sad that your ex does this to you and the kids..I wish she'd wake up to the damage she does.
    Good Luck for tomorrow :hugtackles:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.