i made my plan.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackthorn1, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackthorn1

blackthorn1 Member

i have a bottle of XXXXXXXXXXX ive tried everything i can to make things better for myself, mentally that is. nothing else has worked. tha psych ward didnt, tha army dosent help, nothing. my only consolation will be tha fact that soon i wont suffer anymore. ill finally be at peace.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
  2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I totally understand I know it's so hard to say the least,if you want to talk I'm here I'm in as much pain as you're so I know what it's like.Please try to hold off just a little bit longer.
  3. blackthorn1

blackthorn1 Member

my plan has been set in motion. just waiting for tha numbness to take hold
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

blackthorn please call some help straight away..
    you probably won't die but only make more problems for yourself damaging organs or something...
    call crisis asap..
  5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you must be strong.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't harm You okay you don't deserve to have anymore pain what you deserve is compassion please go to hospital please and tell them to putyou in for a few days to get rid of the mental anquish please Do not give up like this you are a fighter please pick up phone and get help
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi blackthorn, like everyone else has stated, please get some help. You don't deserve to die. Can you call someone? A suicide hotline? Write to the samaritans? Tell a friend or family member? You're worth more than you give yourself credit for.
  8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun, are you still with us?

I really hope you are.. Sending loads of hugs

:hug: xx
  9. hi,

well lets imagine that you no longer want to live. then do not be selfish because I am sure that I can need your life as a friend! please send me a message!
  10. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

call someone please!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.