I made up my mind.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gettingbydarktimes, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I already wrote my note, set a date, and I want to tie all my loose ends together by next sunday. I feel a sense of peace and I am pleased with the way i've decided to go. Im not really scared of it. Im not here to be convinced not to do it just looking for some comfort to get me through the following week.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you are here because you are not ready hun you want peace yes but not an end You can still reach out in rl there is lots of support hun to take the sadness within you away
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

what's made you decide.

what's so bad you feel you have to do it

trust me.. the time will come and you'll rethink it. or at least i hope you do anyway- i was in the same situation, and now realise how close my date is, i don't want to do it.. and i'm having serious doubts
  4. I dont want to say anything that might convince you. It would not set well with my soul. But im a great listener sometimes.
  5. Im not looking to temporarily remove sadness. Just someone to spend my last days in comunication with. I want to go out on a good note with people having fond memories of me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.