I may be in trouble

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BipolarOne, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BipolarOne

BipolarOne Active Member

Hello all. I may have to go into the hospital. If I do, I am afraid that they will insist on treating me with ECT. If that happens, the first chance I get, I will end my life. I think that having ECT again will be so bad on my memory it will trigger dementia.

If I am lucky, they may let me have TMS treatments. If that happens, I will be able to live longer, and possibly post on this site again.

If things don't go well for me, this may be the last time I can post. Please either pray for me, or send out kind thoughts for me into the universe. The insurance company hold my life in its hands. Their decision could either save my life, or be fatal for me. Vivian.:disturbed:
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

What about talking to the people in hospital? I mean, if you just don't want ECT, you can tell them, can't you..?
  3. Mephitiz

Mephitiz New Member

Yeah, let 'em know you just don't want it. Be strong. Don't choose the great escape. Just MAKE 'em listen.
  4. BipolarOne

BipolarOne Active Member

Thank you for your replies. I am going to fight the ECT thing and try to fight for TMS. It will be the only thing that will save my life. Thank you so much for caring. I appreciate it more than I can ever express in words.
  5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I hope they listen to you and give you what helps the most and what you are comfortable with.

Sending my best wishes

6. Tell the doctor in charge you do not want ECT. Just tell them you don't want it and they do not have the right to force ECT in you without your consent or you can sue them.

Take care and stay safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.