I may have gone too far this time....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TaraJo, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

I have several stresses in my life at the moment. They all kinda came up over the past few days and I started cutting again.

Problem is, I cut just once but it was alot deeper than any of my previous cuts, before. I can actually see some kind of "tissue" under the skin. It was bandaged but it still hurts to extend my arm. I'm kinda worried. Any other tips on keeping this specific self-inflicted wound healthy?

I think I'm going to go to the hospital and see if I can get stitches. Hopefully, too, they can help me get some paperwork for a few other things I need done. I may go inpatient, if anyone will take a poor tranny with no insurance. Wish me luck.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

:hug: Please let us know how it went at the hospital.
  3. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

Eight stitches in my arm. References to psyche help.

Still doesn't help a few immediate problems. I still have to crash with a loud, obnoxious and sometimes scary alcoholic for a little over a week.

I'm going to be tempted to cut more.

I really don't want to do anything today....
  4. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

whatever you do, you need to get out. if your going to be staying with an alcoholic that stresses u, you need to get away as much as possible to avoid the stresser, even if you dont feel like doing it. force yourself to get up and get out.

and for going deeply, try doing more than one cut in substitute for one large one. its what i did and it helped with my going too deeply.
  5. Jack_Smart

Jack_Smart Member

hi there,
    first thing you have to do is to get relaxed. don't try to harm yourself. do you have faith in god?. he is always there for us watching us from the sky. he will not leave you alone. Believe yourself and take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.