I may try tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ziva, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

More than likely I will fail, but I;m planning on overdosing on some pills I were given, puls I finsihed the bottle of alcohol earlier(I drank it straight, si the effects of the alcohl should be within minutes). The drgus I may take in an hour or two, but I need out of her. Especially thanks to yesterday (which I did post about why see previous posts as to why).

2. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Hope you know that overdoses can cause brain damage. Just a warning.

3. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Try to delay it for at least a few days, maybe you'll feel a bit better.
    Once you're gone nothing can get better anymore and in the end that's what we're hoping for.

4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Oding doesn't usually work and when it does it is the most painful, long drawn out process. Really not the way to do it. It can fuck up your intrnal organs leaving you in a position where you need constant medical attention or in pain for a long long long time. Not that there is a way to do it anyway. There are very few ways that are 100percent that it will work and the ones that don't work can have consequences that will make how you feel now a million time worse. How about you talk about what has been going on for you to feel like this and why you feel like you do?

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.