I mean, what is even the point of it all?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carthdoesntlikecarth, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All I do is just sit around like the mope I am all day. If I killed myself, I don't even think anyone would care. Even better, I think that my mother would be overjoyed at the fact that she wouldnt have to pay for my food or have to deal with me. This coupled with my burning curiosity as to what it is that happens to us when we die really makes me want to do it. The only thing stopping me for now is the lack of an easy to find and effective means to an end.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi there, thank you for reaching out for some support, & welcome to SF :) I've read your other thread, and can see the probable cause of the way you're feeling - and it isn't your fault, please believe that - and please don't consider doing anything radical and drastic on the off-chance that it's likely to have positive consequences. The killing of a self was never intended to be an easy thing to do, because it's the ultimate robbery. You wrote that you know you have potential, I can see that you do, but also that you're beginning the search for meaning, which is the very positive opportunity you have ahead of you - you're just in need of a great infusion of hope that this can be achieved - and it can, over time, all the negativity can be turned around with care and guidance from a reliable source. I know this, because it happened for me when I had given up on life, and most of my problems were the result of being fatherless, so I can relate to how you're feeling. I have the website of the person who helped me to see this - I can PM it to you if you'd like and you can hear/see some of what his method is. Blessings and strength to you, urP

3. melpointy

melpointy New Member

I have been feeling this way for a few weeks now. So I understand what you are coming from. I try and look at my son and family members as a way of going on. I know there must be a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere. My faith in God is low and just feels like I wake up feeling the same way daily. I want to escape from the pain but I know ending it wont solve it.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, well the point of it all is that you make your own point and destination in life. How old are you? Are you not receiving any type of social welfare? If you're feeling useless, like I was last year, try volunteering like I did, it worked for me, I feel so positive about life now knowing that I am making a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.