I Messed Up....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I lied to my dad and i feel horrible. But I felt awful before that and now I feel worse. I turned 36 today (6th). My day didn't go well. Been wanting to do things that may end up killing me. But trying to stay strong and not give in. I'm so exhausted in this endless fight of depression...just exhausted... i may try sleep. Hope this will help get past this feeling

2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I feel your exhaustion! It's so hard to keep going when everything is so hard and a battle!! I am glad you are trying to hold on, you deserve to feel better and not feel so horrible all the time....I'm sorry it's so hard!

3. brknsilence

I hope today is better. I got very little sleep. I'm still sleepy and feeling ugggg... so drained... Thank you for everything

4. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep that never helps the situation any!! I to hope that today is better for you, and your more than welcome

5. brknsilence

So far, things are doing better this morning. Lack of sleep and being tired, I'm getting things in order around here at home. Hope it continues to be a better day

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am really glad you are feeling a bit better and hope it continuous for you. Hope you catch up on your sleep. Have a lovely day pet <3

7. brknsilence

Thanks-

8. brknsilence

Thanks- day went okay. Still trying to get things done. Hope it gets better

9. Petal

Hope it does get better hun, if you need me, i'm here :)

10. brknsilence

Thanks...I just feel bad...

11. Petal

Do something nice for yourself today, buy a nice top or perfume or earrings, cheer yourself up sweetie <3

12. brknsilence

Not sure if I even deserve anything nice...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.