I messed up.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AfraidofMyself, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really don't know what to do. I need this to be fixed.

My heart is shattered. I did this myself. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I hurt so much.

I don't want to live any more.
    Date is set. Nothing will change that. I'm not even worthy of life or love.
    I only hurt people; I never help.
  2. kaceybabe

kaceybabe Member

what makes you feel this way?

sometimes we feel that nobody understands what you are going thro ... but there are and it is tough to ask for help, but i think you just made the first step for asking for it!

craving for ur grave is such a terrible feeling to be left with .... pure desperation and need of peace.

if you need to talk EVER ... you can always message me :) x

please hold on in there and keep safe!!!

3. AoM, I really love you very much. We need to discuss our issues on MSN, rather than here, however, I'll say that I still want to be with you, get married, and live the life together which we talked about. If you kill yourself, that won't be able to happen.
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

like you i have a shattered heart infact it exploded im having to learnt that i cant pick it up all at once and stick it back together if i try the cracks just reappear and it falls apart again, it has to be a bit at a time and like you i just wish i could find eternal peace sometimes they are hhe hardest times to get through but with the help of SF im trying. What i guess im saying is there are people here that will listen and understand but more importantly not judge when times are so blesak please try and hang in there pm anytime you can do this:hug:
  5. I am deeply in love with AoM, She is very lovely and I want to be with her forever. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.