I messed up >.<

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Green.Triceratops, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green.Triceratops

Green.Triceratops Account Closed

So i did something impulsive and dumb. I shouldnt have but i went and got my nose pierced. I was so hypomanic and i know i'll regret it but i hope i dont.
    I knew i shouldnt have but i did anyway.

I cant take it out for a year and ive actually gotta take care of it.

WHY did i do that >.<

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hey ! i got my nose pierced when i wasnt manic ! LOL seriously its all good thats pretty reserved compared to what you could have done and i bet it looks good! just make sure you keep it as clean as possible but dont use soap they didnt tell me that and soap actually works its way into the hole and irritates it and builds up. I hope that you are feeling less manic :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with Shadow...it surely could have been worse...and I bet it looks good...J

4. Green.Triceratops

Haha yeah it looks good and coulda been worse i just wasnt thinking in the long term is all.

Its like the other day i was ready to drop $60 i dont have on a soldering kit and a build it yourself am/fm radio. What the hell do i need that for?

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am confused, don't piercing holes close up if you take out the piercing?

6. Green.Triceratops

I like i just wish i woulda thought it out before rushing out the door to get it. I dunno if i make sense >.<

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Meh sometimes you just need to do something. I wish I could live in the moment you did, just once.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

At least it wasn't your tounge..I heard they get infected pretty easy..

9. Ladyoftherats

Ladyoftherats Member

I have my tongue pierced, and it's not at all risky for infection if you clean it properly. Just throwing that out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.