I met an angel yesterday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1000, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1000

1000 Member

I am new to SF and found you by accident when searching for alternatives to being alive. I am an older adult and struggle with me vs me to the point of dispair, I was looking in the chat room and recieved a PM. This amazing person gave me hours of their time to help me through one of my darker moments, I am truly grateful for the compassion and high levels of emotional inteligence that this person gave to our conversation despite their own obvious anger and pain. It does not mean I am cured obviously but I do feel less alone and I am here today for which I can only say thank you.
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I do not believe in accidents and that you are here, was some kind of your subconscious that you were meant to be here.
    My thanks to that person you mention who gave you their time in PM's to bring you to a brighter (if only temporary) was of thinking and that if you ever wish anything, you are free to always PM me or anyone else online. We all are here for some such reason or another, but I like to believe that with the SF community, while you might not find answers to all of your questions, you are never alone with yourself when you have everyone in the community here to help guide you through the rough patches.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am glad you found someone so selfless and willing to help...I'm glad such people exist. I try to help but realize I am fallible...it's nice to have support and someone that can help you through your darkest times. Just keep reaching out and we will support you in any way we can :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.