I Met Someone? Ish?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Purple_Thorn, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

You guys, I met a guy. Online. On OkCupid. Which sounds ridiculous. But we've been talking all day. And it's been good. And we got into deep stuff and it was okay. And we got into funny stuff and he made me smile and I want to meet him and he wants to meet me. But we live roughly two hours apart from each other.
    So I'm happy but worried we won't meet each other when he's the first guy I've talked to in years with the potential of a romance who is also not looking for a long term relationship. Just kind of looking.
    This is great. I think. I hope it is. I hope it works out.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Best of luck to you. I hope ye do meet up and have a great time. I am happy for you :)

3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

OK Cupid is not ridiculous - its purpose is to meet people and that is exactly what you have done :) I hope it works out for you, but even if it doesn't - at least you now know there are decent people on these things and can persevere!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes I wanted to say this as well. I met a guy online about 2 years ago, we met and we kissed but he lost interest in me, possibly because my life is down the toilet but you can meet some really nice people. It's not in any way ridiculous. I'm glad ye have ''clicked'' and hope it turns into something serious for you! Best of luck