I might be in trouble.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So right now I really want to die. I just woke up this morning and want to end it all. Well the problem is that I am a new hire at my company. So I cannot exactly just call up and say "Yeah I am sick" it is the end of my second week.

Anyway I have a slight problem now. You see I work on the 21st floor of a building. And I know during lunch the office gets empty. And I really want to go into the empty office and dive out.

I am having a very hard time pretending the future that will be does not exist. Any hope I had is pretty much gone. I realize that the only thing I can accomplish in my life is losing weight. But once that is done I am done.

I am just curious any suggestions on keeping my mind off doing a nose dive out my the window of this building? I mean I probably am too much of a wuss too. But if I get really distressed I act on my impulses. So when I get those could someone please help me?
  2. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

if you can during lunch can you hang out here and chat? or call a suicide hotline? if you dont feel like chatting, try the arcade in the afterdarkforums for a temporary distraction.
  3. Forgotten_Man

I would love to stay and chat but I have errands to run. Do not worry I will not go off and do it. I am too much of a wuss to do it.

I am not feeling motivated enough to have impulses luckily
  4. Tara

Tara Guest

aww hun :hug:

sorry to hear you feel this way. I agree with LBB ^^. Try to stay out of the lunch room, what type of job is it, do u get to have a computer? you could distract yourself on here or online games/games that come with windows, etc. if not how about going out on your lunch hour? looking around shops, meeting up with a few mates. or doing something with a new colleague?
  5. Forgotten_Man

The break/lunch room has no windows. It is just a spare office they have lying around for contracters.

Since I am posting from work yeah I have a computer. But I am trying to use my work to distract me.

I have no friends in real life to hang with. Well I do but he is busy fucking his girlfriend and only hangs when his girlfriend is not around or does not want to hang with him. So that is out the window. And to be honest I am WAY to fucking shy to be doing stuff with my new co-workers. I want to be polite and all but I am just a wuss.

Do not worry I will not be jumping I have other stuff to worry about. Like the self-realization I am having now.

6. Tara

Tara Guest

oh sorry i misread!

Oh right thats good, and if you run out of work then theres plenty of more stuff to keep you occupied on the internet! :D

Oh i see, that sucks. And i know how that feels...its supposed to be "friends are forever, bfs/gfs come and go, but best friends are here to stay"...as if!

Oh right, well you did say your new there, being only 2 weeks give it some time. I always feel really shy at first but you'll settle in soon and soon start to make new friends. but until then you have us!

7. Forgotten_Man

Settling in means 3 4 or even 5 months sometimes. And by that time. I am already outcasted. I just want to drop out of life. You guys are great I just wish I could meet most of you guys in real life. But I can't, so I just have to settle for the only thing I have, the net.

If the net dies so do I, without the net I would not have friends. It is a sad thing but the truth. Anyway I will be around for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.